Minecraft forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is you favorite Animal?

2 posters

Go down

What is you favorite Animal? Empty What is you favorite Animal?

Post  halospartan117 Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Well title says it all, What is your favorite un-hostile animal? And do you have any stories about it?

I have a story, so today, Tuesday August 3rd, i made a chicken coop. I couldn't seem to get any chickens it it. Then a beautiful young chicken came up and walked right in, i didnt have to force it or anything! He walked right in. At that moment i told him that I was gonna play with him all day and all night. I also Given him the name: William Spirit, he was a very happy chicken that was very calm. He didnt act like the other chickens i got. 1 Game week later, after laying down 12 eggs, he passed on. In that chicken coop I made a grave.
'William Spirit, A Great Chicken, His spirit will remain here' Then the same day that he passed on, i encountered another chicken that walked into my coop unforcfully. He acted just like William Spirit, it must have been him in another body!. I named that chicken William Jay Spirit Jr.

halospartan117
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Blocks : 5

Back to top Go down

What is you favorite Animal? Empty 8/3/10

Post  Winkie4 Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:45 am

Wow, no animals have done that for me. But I will share my story.

I was in my house, and I made this huge fireplace. It had lava in it. This was before the update today that made my ENTIRE HOUSE burn down T_T. Anyway, the lava didnt move or anything, which was weird. Then, a pig walked into my house, through a hole near the door. Of course, then the lava begin to move, and it slid towards the pig, who apparently wanted to be warm. I saved the pig just in time (pushing him away and stopping the lava) I didn't know why I did this, but when it happened the pig looked at me, and for the rest of the day, it followed me everywhere. It even followed me into my cave system. But when he came in, he looked at my on the other side of a huge hole I mined, and followed me. He fell and died, hitting against a slab of rock. I picked up the two pieces of meat and walked away like nothing happened.
Winkie4
Winkie4
Slave
Slave

Blocks : 2

Back to top Go down

What is you favorite Animal? Empty Re: What is you favorite Animal?

Post  halospartan117 Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:44 am

Hahahahahaha Thats funny, did you eat the bacon? Pig I love the chickens though they are so nice Happy

halospartan117
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Blocks : 5

Back to top Go down

What is you favorite Animal? Empty Re: What is you favorite Animal?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum